Details of This Residential Type Property for Sale in St. Croix USVI
Plot Number and Estate: 47 Grange Stock Estate CO
Living Area (Sq. Feet): 4600.00
Lot Size: 1.09
Special Features for This Residential in St. Croix
Features: View: 360 Degrees,East,Neighborhood,Panoramic,Pastoral,Sea,South,South Shore,Water
Exterior: Color: White; Construction: Poured Concrete; Landscape: Varied; Road: Dirt; Roof: Concrete; Storm Shutters: Other; Terrain: High/Flat
Appliance: Air Conditioning: Split; Dishwasher: 1; Fans: over 5; Freezer: 1; Range: 1; Refrigerator: 1; Washer: 1
Year Built: 1960
Amenities: Cable TV,Cathedral Ceiling,Patio
Water Front: No
Miscellaneous: Approx. Cistern Size: 16000.00; PWD Dt: 12/23/63, Rev10/5/64; PWD#: 1498; Sewer: Septic; Water: Cistern
X-Amenities: General Condition: Excellent; Off Street Parking: Yes; Security: Alarm
Description of this Residential Type Property for Sale in St. Croix:
Enjoy 360 degree views from this private hilltop location overlooking green fields,the south shore & blue Caribbean Sea. This striking one-of-a-kind dome house has 4600ft of living space,a curved mahogany eat-in bar,high end kitchen & immense kidney shaped pool. Its aesthetic design & steel/concrete construction make this a winner inside & out! Upgrades galore! http://www.stcroixdomehouse.com Sellers have made many improvements including:
* Installing a solar powered gate and solar hot water
* Upgrades & repairs to interior fountain
* Re-sealed and re-coated the roof
* Cleaned and re-sealed the cistern
* Enhanced custom low-maintenance landscaping including native plants such as ginger thomas, alamanders, agaves, fruit trees and more!
* Sliding glass doors are gorilla glass so no shutters are
* 24-foot lexan, central dome skylight that allows beautiful natural light to fall onto the indoor garden and waterfall which are the living room centerpiece.
* Large, limestone tiles throughout and all doors are fine West Indian Mahogany
* In the kitchen you'll find, top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances. The circular bar seats up to 10 for dining or entertaining. Bonus chest freezer and separate wine cooler allow for ample storage.
* Amenities: Denon professional mini-theater and satellite TV, Broadband internet, AM/FM and HDTV
* Security: Alarm and remote-controlled gate
* Appliances - Bosch washer, Viking & Wolf kitchen appliances, refrigerator/freezer, gas stove/oven, dishwasher, under-counter ice maker, wine cooler, chest freezer, Coleman generator
THE ISLAND LEGEND SAYS...
...that the Dome was originally built by Henry Rockefeller as a gift to his wife Happy. Its believed that Rockefeller chose the most prestigious part
of the island on a hilltop with its magnificent views. Even today, the locals still refer to the Dome as the 'Rockefeller House'. While the legend may or may not be true, the Dome, located above Ha'Penny, one of the island's most pristine beaches, is surrounded by verdant hills and the Caribbean Sea. It typifies the expression 'one-of-a-kind'.
Location of this St. Croix Residential Listing: